The Gulf Place Annual Home owners meeting will be held the weekend of April 26-27. This will be a great weekend for owners to visit their properties, meet other owners, and just enjoy their condo’s and homes here along the beach.
There will be meetings held throughout those days on a variety of subjects including:
- Understanding hoe the Gulf Place Community HOA works
- Hot Legal Topics
- The various community HOA meetings
- Open Houses at all the units
- and of course Owners social events, including buffer breakfast sponsored by the Perfect Pig ( my favorite restaurant)
- A very important part of this meeting will be a meeting with the developers of the last two lots here at Gulf Place.
Gulf Place as a community was initially started in 1996 and has grown and matured as a destination since that time. There are 5 different Associations as well as a master association or board.
There are two commercial buildings belonging to the master association including a bank building and another mixed use facility.
The hallmark of Gulf Place is a large green space centered among the buildings making a natural amphitheater suitable for outside events including concerts, weddings and other activities. It is welcome to watch children playing and dogs being exercised on this vast field of green.
Three different pools are available for use here, two smaller pools close to the condo’s and one larger pool slightly hidden at the back of the 25 acre facility.
Overall , a very nice complex with plenty to do and enjoy while you visit the Florida Gulf Coast, just to the east of Destin, Fl.